Friday 15 August 2014

my new chapter of life

From the previous post, I've mentioned that i will be going for an interview and i did. My interviewer is the head of medical and he is quite strict. However, after one day, i got my result! i am being selected as one of the candidates. I never expected that my cosway boss and Miss Tan were happier than i was.

However, the feelings of happiness were soon faded. I can understand that my parents are not rich people like my friends' parents To be honest, i never expect too much from them. But then, what i was hoping was at least, they would treat me to eat something nice. However, they didn't. My father didn't congratulate me. It was like nothing has happened.

Sadness fills my soul. Can't they understand how many efforts that i have paid off to succeed in life? When i was small, i used to be despised by many people, even relatives, just because of poverty! I vowed to myself that I, Chew Jie, will study hard, get a good job and provide my family with a comfortable life. 

And of course, getting the course successfully doesn't mean that i have succeeded in my life. It is just a door which lead to my runway, a new chapter of my life. It may be tough, what i have to do is to take them as challenges from god. Cross your finger and pray that everything will be alright. 

My new chapter of life will start in the September. All the best! Break a leg yea! :D


1 comment:

  1. Did we get our result one day after interview? So fast de ah @@

    Your English is really impressive.
    I tried blogging in English, and it really makes me so suffering in expressing my feeling.
    Hahahaha I was glad that we met in September 2014 :)

    ReplyDelete